Tier One Design have just released iManage version 1.3, which brings with it a fully functional iManage app for iPhone and iPod.
One of the most popular requests was the ability to create and file job sheets right off of your iPhone/iPod. This opens iManage up to hundreds more small business that don’t currently have any iPads to give out to their engineers. The iPad app has been redesigned for easier input and design universally across all 3 devices (or 4 if you include the iPad Mini).
See below for a full list of what’s been updated:
What’s New in Version 1.3.0?
- Introducing iManage for iPhone and iPod Touch, with a new design and layout to the iPad job sheet section you can now file job sheets directly from any iPhone or iPod Touch (as well as an iPad).
- Barcode scanning is now available without the need to bump with an iPhone.
- Notes, engineers can now save private notes to their device so they can go back to later for reminder.
- Stock scanner for those customers using the stock module you can perform a quick lookup of product information.
- Improved location services including geo lookups on job sheets. When an engineers on site the job sheet will now lookup their address and make a note of it as evidence of where the job sheet was completed.
You can sign up for a free 30-day trial by clicking here (no credit card or payment method required)
Visit Tier One Design’s Website
No related News.
Author: Callum Dolman
1st line Tech support agent and Staffordshire IT's in house blogger